What’s Considered An Essential Business?Depending on where you are in the United States, what’s considered an essential business varies. To ensure your business qualifies, check the rules and guidelines issued with your area’s stay at home order. Even though the list of essential companies varies from state to state, the following enterprises seem to qualify in several orders:
- Law firms (not every state allows these)
- Bail bonds agencies (if the said agency can operate over the phone and online)
- Plumbing companies
- Grocery stores and pharmacies
- Big box stores (some with restrictions in some areas)
- Hardware stores
- Healthcare and veterinary clinics
- Garbage collection
- Post offices and private shipping businesses
- Agriculture and food processing
- Transportation companies (limits in some areas)
- Other companies and services that allow essential companies to operate
Take Steps To Protect Your Clients And EmployeesThe most important thing you can do to help market your business is to take steps to protect your clients. Also, you should ensure your clients have a way (or several) to know what you’re doing to help protect their health. Here are a few things you can do to help protect you and your clients during the current global health event:
- Wash Your Hands Often: Make sure you and your employees regularly wash their hands whenever they handle food, use the restroom, or enter/leave the building. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, and make sure you lather up every square inch of both sides. Also, use the hottest water you can stand.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Wearing new gloves, shoe covers, and face masks whenever you interface on a face-to-face level with a client, prevents spreading disease.
- Following Updates And Guidelines From The CDC: By following regular updates from the CDC and your local health authorities, you can help make both your customers and employees feel more secure on the job.
Make Informing Your Customers That You’re Still Open A PriorityWith the pandemonium and seemingly unending list of businesses closing doors going on right now, it’s completely natural that your clients (and potential clients) may think you’ve followed suit and closed up shop until this all blows over. If you’re still open, then you should take steps to ensure your customers know you’re always open. How can you do that, you ask? Well, a straightforward thing you can easily do to inform customers that you’re open is to add a small pop-up to your website. For help with some more involved ways, you can help let your potential customers learn you’re still open for service, contact the professional digital marketers here at Goldstein Brossard. We’d be more than happy to lend a helping hand.
Let The Digital Marketing Experts At Goldstein Brossard Handle The Rest
Advertising mediums like billboards, radio spots, and movie theater commercials aren’t as effective as marketing your business online. After all, several office workers and non-essential employees are now working from home, spending most of their days online. So, to help increase your calls and garner new customers, it stands to reason that your best bet.
By enlisting the services of the professional digital marketers here at Goldstein Brossard, you don’t have to manage your business’ digital marketing. We can handle everything from managing your website to handling your social media and more. Contact us to learn how we can market your essential business for you today!